Sharp Corporation will introduce into the Japanese market the new MX-2310F Digital Full-Colour MFP featuring enhanced environmental performance and high-quality colour output in a compact size that is the smallest and lightest in its class. The new technology is a High-Performance Model which is also friendly to the Office and the Environment and comes in a Compact Unit that is the Smallest and Lightest in Its Class
According to the release, this MFP delivers the environmental performance demanded in today’s offices by reducing power consumption by approximately 77% of its predecessor thanks to a significantly faster warm-up time, adopting LEDs as the light source in the scanning section, and holding down power consumption while on network standby to just 1 watt.
In addition, adopting Sharp’s Mycrostoner HG2 advanced small-particle toner enables high-image-quality output that naturally reproduces neutral tones as well as fine details in the original. The design also gives full consideration to ease of use, including a 7.0-inch WVGA colour touchscreen LCD control panel and easy-grip handles.
Major Features include:
- Combined enhanced functionality in a compact model that is the smallest and lightest in its class.
- Superb environmental performance with power consumption approximately 77% lower that its predecessor, including significantly faster warm-up time.
- High-image-quality output thanks to the use of Mycrostoner HG2.
- Emphasis on ease of use with a 7.0-inch WVGA color LCD control panel and easy-grip handles.
- Enhanced capabilities to provide flexible office solutions thanks to an embedded IC card reader/writer for non-contact IC card authentication, and Sharp OSA which allows operation with qualified application software.