Scheduled for release on April 22, 2010, Samsung Reality features full horizontal slide-out QWERTY keyboard, customizable widgets, and multiple messaging options and supports Samsung’s unique TouchWiz interface, which offers designed widgets that allow customers to customize and personalize their phones. Also included in the Widgets platform is The Communities widget which allows customers to update social networking sites, post pictures and upload videos to YouTube™ and other Web sites instantly. Additionally, The Samsung Reality features one-touch widgets, which provide instant access to favorite Web sites on the phone’s full HTML Web browser.
Key features and specifications of Samsung Reality include:
- 3 inch WQVGA full touch screen
- Horizontal slide-out QWERTY keyboard
- Full suite messaging options, including text, picture, video and voice messaging; Mobile IM; Mobile Chat; Mobile Email; and Mobile Web Email
- 3.2 megapixel camera with Night Shot Mode; single, multi, panorama, mosaic and frame shot modes; and video capture capabilities
- Photo editing features, including Dynamic Canvas, which supports flash animations in pictures
- Bluetooth with support for headset, hands-free, Dial-up networking, stereo, phonebook access, basic print, basic imaging, object push for vCard and vCalendar, File Transfer and serial Port
- Corporate Email support for Microsoft Office Exchange so customers can synchronize corporate email, contacts and calendars from their office email.
- microSD card slot with support for up to 16 GB (card is purchased separately)
- Access to social networking services
- VZ Navigator capable- Receive audible turn by turn directions to more than 15 million points of interest and share the directions with others
- Visual Voice Mail- Delete, reply and forward voice without having to listen to prior message or voice instructions
- Media Centre- Access downloadable games, ringtone, wallpapers, location-based services and more
- Personal organizer and tools with calendar, calculator with currency converter, notepad, alarm clock, world clock and stop watch.
-The Samsung Reality will be available on April 22 at Verizon Wireless Communications Stores and online at www.verizonwireless.com.