The Finnish firm Nokia has recently unveiled the latest device Nokia Asha 210, available in Single- or Easy Swap Dual-SIM variants. It features a distinctly Nokia design and smart imaging that sets it apart from the crowd and supports Wi-Fi. Nokia Asha 210 has become the world's first phone to have a dedicated WhatsApp button.
"The Nokia Asha 210 really stands out giving super-social consumers new ways to express their personalities through design, colour and innovations like the world's first WhatsApp button," explains Timo Toikkanen, executive vice president, Mobile Phones, Nokia. "It has been designed to allow people to easily update their social networks, stay in touch with friends and share user created content."
Other key features include:
- Social phonebook integration with the ability to launch WhatsApp direct from contact cards in the Phonebook
- Preloaded YouTube launcher for direct video streaming
- Chat screen notifications that keep users up-to-date on new conversations
- Single-SIM and Dual-SIM models featuring Nokia's exclusive EasySwap technology that enables consumers to change SIM cards without having to turn off the device
- WiFi On/Off control button
- Nokia's renowned long battery life: up to 46 days with Single-SIM and up to 24 days with Dual-SIM