HP announced new integrated solutions that help businesses and governments create their own Instant-On Enterprise to enable organizations that embed technology into everything they do in order to better address the rapidly changing needs of customers and citizens. Such developments are possible with the adoption of mobile and cloud computing which make everything becoming connected and immediate. As a result, customers and citizens expect responses in seconds and “instants,” instead of weeks and days.
A research conducted on behalf of HP reveals the role of IT is shifting from chiefly being the administrator of the enterprise and results indicate:
- 86 percent of senior business and government executives believe that to better serve customers and citizens they must rapidly adapt the enterprise to meet changes in consumer expectations.
- 78 percent believe that technology is the key to business and government innovation.
- 85 percent indicated that in order to be successful, technology needs to be embedded in the business or government service.
The new integrated solutions from HP will help organizations reinvent their use of technology to deliver innovation at every point in the value chain within the enterprise which will include the services that are delivered, the mobile devices that provide the access, and the global data centers required to power the Instant-On Enterprise.
“It takes a special kind of enterprise to close the expectation gap between what customers and citizens expect and what the enterprise can deliver,” said Thomas E. Hogan, executive vice president, Enterprise Sales, Marketing and Strategy, HP. “The Instant-On Enterprise delivers differentiated competitive advantage, serving customers, employees, partners and citizens with whatever they want and need, instantly – only HP has the solutions to help organizations become Instant-On Enterprises.”
Some of HP’s new foundational set of integrated solutions include:
· HP Application Transformation solutions: HP transforms applications and processes designed for another era. HP helps enterprises gain control over aging applications and inflexible processes that challenge innovation and agility by governing their responsiveness and pace of change.
- HP Converged Infrastructure solutions: HP breaks through traditional, rigid IT silos with a converged infrastructure specifically engineered to drive out costs and provide the foundation for agile service delivery. Through the integration of server, storage, networking and management resources, HP delivers the data center of the future.
- HP Enterprise Security solutions: HP secures the entire IT infrastructure by addressing all aspects of security – people, processes, technology and content. HP’s portfolio of products and services aligns security to meet ever-changing business and government demands without losing flexibility.
- HP Information Optimization solutions: HP helps organizations rethink how information is gathered, stored and used – harnessing the power of information and ensuring its integrity and protection while delivering it in the context of the enterprise.