A blog is effective when visitors constantly visit again for new contents. Hence it is essential to update your blog so that visitors will keep coming back.
How to keep my visitors coming back and attract new ones at the same time?
1. Interviewing people and posting it on your blog is an excellent way to market it. Just be sure that the people that you interview pertain to the market of your blog. Keep the theme of your blog tight. You want all of your posts to be relevant, including any interviews that you might do. For example, if your blog market is household cleaners, and you did an interview with the owner of a household cleaner; that would definitely pertain to your market.
2. If you hear any news on the market of your blog, be sure that you post it. Everyone loves news, readers of your blog will appreciate you blogging about the current events in the market that you are blogging about.
3. Contests are another way that you effectively market your blog. Having contests on various activities would be a lot of fun, and something that will keep your readers coming back. Everyone loves to win things, and you can also make the prize that you are giving away relevant to the market you are promoting on your blog.
4. Write quality and original content. Plagiarism will get you in trouble with Google as well as the person that originally wrote the content. Be sure that all of your posts are ones that only you own the rights too. This is a great thing to know and do when you are marketing your blog.
5. Press releases are also an excellent way to market your blog. Sending out a press release or having one made for you is a great idea. You will find that they are even affordable for most budgets.
6. Comments on a blog are also a very important aspect of blog marketing. Ensure that you always answer and acknowledge the comments that are made to your blog. When you show that you can hold a conversation, you are showing others that you care about what they think. Make sure that no comment goes unanswered.
7. Another important thing that you will want to do for your blog is to be sure that you find links. Exchange links, get one way links, and ask for more and more links. You will never have enough links to your blog. The more links the better in this case.
About the Author: elwiny
For more tips, visit my website http://www.happytomakeyourich.com
Elwin Yong is a internet marketing consultant who can help you start and grow your business online. To learn more about what he can do for you, visit his website http://www.happytomakeyourich.com
Article Source: http://www.articlealley.com/article_1182948_13.html